Three Individual Membership options
Ordinary Membership Option
This option is for individuals wanting to join the organisation
Joint Ordinary Membership Option
Husband and wife can hold a joint membership and receive a discount on their membership fees
Junior / Student Membership Option
Juniors (under 21 years of age) and students also receive discounted membership
Two ways to apply for membership
Complete and mail it to the address on the form or
2. Apply online on the form provided below.
Your fees may be deposited into the Society's Bank Account, then fax the application form and deposit slip to the number on the form.
Please send proof of payment to:
Online Application Form (to be completed by new members only!!)
Terms and Conditions
- Membership of The Photographic Society of South Africa is open to everyone interested in the art and science of Photography
- Membership is valid between 1 July through to 30 June, after which renewal will be required.
- Applications for membership received between 1 July and 30 December of any year are calculated on a full year's subscriptions.
- Applications for membership received between 1 January and 31 March of any year are calculated on 50% of a year's subscription. This reduction is only applicable to subscriptions and not entrance fees.
- Applications received between 1 April and 30 June of each year will receive 15 months subscription. The fee payable will be the new fee applicable for the next financial year.
- New fees will take effect on 1 April of each year.