Scope of a Camera/Photographic Club
Organizing a camera/photography club offers a proven means for:
• Enhancing enjoyment from the pursuit of photography as an avocation
• Fostering good fellowship among enthusiasts with similar interests
• Providing photographic education for all skill levels
• Stimulating improvement through competition, exhibiting, and sharing
• Enjoying many advantages available to organized groups, but not to individuals
Who can start a Club?
Anyone who wishes to fulfil the above goals can be instrumental in organizing a club. While a single individual can be responsible for sparking a new club into existence, it is often better that the initial impetus comes from a group sharing similar interest. It will be helpful to include one or more sufficiently advanced photographers to plan and carry out instructions...